Swing time!

One night while I was trying to put Isabela to sleep she was being really fussy and even when I was holding her she just cried and cried. I stood up and started rocking her from side to side and eventually she fell asleep. I looked over at Jaccob and told him that we should buy her a swing, so the very next day I took a trip to the mecca of baby stores, Babies-R-Us, and bought her the Ocean Wonders Aquarium swing and it's been so much fun seeing her swinging in it! Sometimes before I know it she's already fast asleep.



Not only does it help her fall asleep for nap time but it's also a source of amusement for her :) She can lay in it and swing back and forth and play with her feet or stare up at the little fishies going round and round on the mobile.





I took a video of Isabela the other day and she was just as happy as could be making these cute little high pitched sounds. Take a look for yourself:

Post a Comment


once upon a time...

i started this blog as a way of keeping in touch with family and friends. we moved to guam right after our wedding, so i needed a creative medium in which to share our new life together as newlyweds. as our lives began to change so did our family dynamic! our first addition to the family was our furry baby, kensy, an adorable german shepherd. then our greatest dreams came true when God blessed us with our daughters isabela and anya. almost 7 years later this blog now chronicles our lives as parents and also our kid's lives in both stories and pictures.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP