How to post a comment!
9.8.10
o.k. so a lot of my "followers" have told me that they don't know how to post a comment to my blog/posts and so i thought i would help everyone out! i found what i'm about to post regarding posting comments on a blog on somebody else's blog and instead of "inventing the wheel" i figured i would just copy hers. in case of copyright, legal stuff i figured i would put a link to her blog post. her name is becky and she's an amazing blogger!
"I've had many family members tell me they are really confused on how to post a comment, so I thought I'd do a little tutorial for them and any other friends/stalkers out there who are ready to come out of hiding. :)
At the end of every post you will see something that looks like this:




