Isabela visits the President ;)
Haha! O.k. well she didn't really visit the President but she did go to Washington D.C. ;) When Isabela and I went to go visit my friends Beth and Jacob in August we went to take a tour of our nations capital. I personally had never gone either so it was pretty amazing! We started out visiting the Washington Monument and walked and walked until we reached the White House!!! It felt incredible standing right there in front of such a prominent and significant building, especially because President Bush was in the house!!! We took some pictures and then continued on walking to go see Abe Lincoln. If you had been there with us you would've thought I was in the 5th grade because I kept saying, "I wanna go see Abe!" What can I say I was very excited :)
After that we went on to see the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Korean War Veterans Memorial and the National WWII Memorial. It was a beautiful day outside although it was quite hot too! We had to stop once for lunch and twice to get some water to drink. Isabela was a real trooper and overall she did very good on our tour. Jacob was really nice and would pull the stroller for me and occasionally would take her out of it and carry her around. Like I said in a previous posting, Beth and him are going to be parents soon and he did a very good job practicing being a dad with little Miss Bela :)
After that we went on to see the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Korean War Veterans Memorial and the National WWII Memorial. It was a beautiful day outside although it was quite hot too! We had to stop once for lunch and twice to get some water to drink. Isabela was a real trooper and overall she did very good on our tour. Jacob was really nice and would pull the stroller for me and occasionally would take her out of it and carry her around. Like I said in a previous posting, Beth and him are going to be parents soon and he did a very good job practicing being a dad with little Miss Bela :)




