We're adding one more!
One more baby that is!! Yes, we're expecting baby #2!! I am now 2 months pregnant and so excited to become a mommy once again :) We found out we were pregnant a couple of weeks ago, but we decided not to share the news with the world until Jaccob had a chance to tell his parents in person. We had already made plans to fly home to TX in June for his cousin Melissa's wedding on the 20th so we thought it would be that much more special to tell the family during our visit. Everybody was ,of course, very happy for us and thrilled that we would be adding another addition to the Kologinczak family :)
My first prenatal appointment is scheduled for July 9th, which just happens to be Jaccob and I's 4 yr. anniversary!!! Hopefully we'll be able to get some nice ultrasound pictures to share with ya'll, let's keep our fingers crossed! They should be able to tell me for sure when my due date is, but I'm pretty sure it's February 1st. I'll let everyone know for sure when I know a definite date.
Anyway, for those of you who would like to know how I broke the news to Jaccob, read on...
So I found out I was pregnant on a Tuesday, but I didn't tell Jaccob until Wednesday, when I took another pregnancy test in the morning just to make sure ;) I made him a custom card which read - Guess who is going to be a big sis? - on the outside and then I taped a pregnancy test on the inside. I also wrote - Congrats daddy! - just in case he hadn't figured it out by then! Haha! I placed it in plain sight where I knew he would see it when he got home from work and when I heard the garage door open I grabbed Isabela and hid behind the wall so he wouldn't see us. He walked into the house talking to Kensy and calling out for his Gus (his nickname for Isabela). I waited until he stopped talking and walked out from behind the wall. He immediately turned around with the biggest smile I'd ever seen :) I told him, "Yup, I'm pregnant!" He leaped over to us and gave Isabela and me a kiss! We hugged for a bit and then that was that!




