WE'RE EXPECTING!


Yes folks, ya'll read that right! Jaccob and I are expecting our first baby! Most of the family and our friends already know the great news but I thought I would put it up on here in case some of you didn't know. I found out in late June that I was pregnant and to tell you the truth I was a bit scared and nervous. Of course it was something that we had wanted but the thought of it kind of shocked me. After taking like 4 pregnancy tests to confirm that I was indeed pregnant I went out and bought Jaccob a card to help surprise him regarding the happy news. The front of the card read, "You'll be a Terrific Dad!" I arrived home and walked toward him and gave him the card. I stood there waiting anxiously to see his reaction as he opened the envelope and read it. After what seemed like forever he just looked over at me with disbelief. I looked at him and told him, "We're going to have a baby!" He looked back down at the card then looked back up at me and smiled!!! He opened his arms and we just hugged each other as I stood there crying :)

I went to the doctor's office when I was about 5 1/2 weeks but the baby was still too small to see on the screen. They told me to come back when I was further along but since I left for vacation at the end of July I wasn't able to go in for another appointment. They haven't officially told me my due date as of yet, which I believe to be March 1st, but when I go in for my next appointment they should confirm it with me. I will let ya'll know.

We are both very excited about our future bundle of joy and can't wait for what our future life will have in store for us!!! I will keep ya'll updated on the pregnancy and how our little Kolo is doing :) XOXO!!!

Post a Comment


once upon a time...

i started this blog as a way of keeping in touch with family and friends. we moved to guam right after our wedding, so i needed a creative medium in which to share our new life together as newlyweds. as our lives began to change so did our family dynamic! our first addition to the family was our furry baby, kensy, an adorable german shepherd. then our greatest dreams came true when God blessed us with our daughters isabela and anya. almost 7 years later this blog now chronicles our lives as parents and also our kid's lives in both stories and pictures.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP