Sub Ball '07



O.k. so I know I've been really bad at keeping up with this blogspot but I guess something is better than nothing :) This past April 28th was the 105th Submarine Ball here in Guam hosted at the Marriott Resort and Spa and Jaccob and I of course got all dolled up and attended. It was a very fun night where we were able to spend a great time with friends and party all night long!

Post a Comment


once upon a time...

i started this blog as a way of keeping in touch with family and friends. we moved to guam right after our wedding, so i needed a creative medium in which to share our new life together as newlyweds. as our lives began to change so did our family dynamic! our first addition to the family was our furry baby, kensy, an adorable german shepherd. then our greatest dreams came true when God blessed us with our daughters isabela and anya. almost 7 years later this blog now chronicles our lives as parents and also our kid's lives in both stories and pictures.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP