Baby Kolo's first pics <3
Yesterday I was completely blown away as I got to see my baby moving around for the first time ever!!! I was so anxious for this day to come that I couldn't even sleep the night before...I was twisting and turning all night long and I thought of nothing else except that I would FINALLY get to see my baby :) Most people actually get to see their baby in an ultrasound way before 14 weeks, but since I left for vacation to the states in late July I wasn't able to be seen by a doctor until I got back to Guam. You can just imagine how much I was going out of my mind!!!
Anyway, as I lay down on the exam table I was shaking uncontrollably, I wanted to see him or her so bad...and then as I looked at the screen all of a sudden there was my baby!!! (*for all intensive purposes I am going to refer to the baby as a he, just to make this a little easier*) he was moving around like a little wiggle worm, left and right, left and right, looking completely adorable!!! My doctor proceeded to say, "Look at him wiggling around!!!" and also, "Oh, look he is a big baby!!!" all I could do was smile and laugh :) I noticed that as I laughed he started moving around some more and actually turned onto his side so that all we could see was his back. We kept on looking at the screen and she pointed out to me both his little arms and legs and she showed me his little heart beating 140 bpm!!! It was truly amazing to see him move around as he was...to think that this little, living being was moving around inside of me, I didn't know what to say, I was completely speechless and breathless :) I love him so much already and I've never even met him yet!!! Now I know first hand what it's like to love with a mother's heart <3
In another 3-4 weeks I will be able to make my appointment with radiology to determine the sex of the baby!!! Hopefully Jaccob will be able to take off an hour or two from work so that he can accompany me to my appointment, everybody pray for us and keep your fingers crossed!!! I am so excited and I can't wait!!! I will definitely keep everybody posted as soon as we know anything :) What's it to be...boy or girl?!?! :)






