Isabella in 4D!









O.k. so I am now officially 29 weeks and 3 days along and Isabella has definitely grown a lot in the past couple of weeks :) I of course look like I'm about to pop but I still have some growing to go so I'll be getting a tiny bit bigger by the time she decides to make her public appearance!

I had contemplated getting a 4D ultrasound ever since I was in Guam, but I wasn't sure if I was going to get one done. The main reason I wasn't sure was because of the cost (these things don't come cheap you know!) but then I realized this is the only way that Jaccob will ever be able to see our baby girl while she's still in my tummy, since as you all know he was never able to go with me to any of my appointments, so I figured it would be priceless!

The session lasted a total of 24 minutes and the best part was that it was all recorded onto a DVD! I was also given some black/white and color photos of her, a free 8x10 color print out, and a free photo album. I went with my parents and they were both so excited to be able to see her moving around and I was thrilled to see how she has developed since the last ultrasound I had done. I was also happy to receive confirmation for the second time that we are indeed having a girl and not a boy :)

We got some wonderful pictures of her as can be seen by the pictures especially the one of her sucking her thumb and the one of her profile. The more I look at the pictures the more I can see that she will be a spitting image of Jaccob! My mom also swears that she has Jaccob's exact nose and that she will look just like her daddy like I look like mine. To me she already looks so precious and adorable and I can't wait to be able to hold her and look into her beautiful, little eyes! Now I can't wait for Jaccob to pull back into port in Guam so he can see how beautiful our little Isabella looks!!!!!

Post a Comment


once upon a time...

i started this blog as a way of keeping in touch with family and friends. we moved to guam right after our wedding, so i needed a creative medium in which to share our new life together as newlyweds. as our lives began to change so did our family dynamic! our first addition to the family was our furry baby, kensy, an adorable german shepherd. then our greatest dreams came true when God blessed us with our daughters isabela and anya. almost 7 years later this blog now chronicles our lives as parents and also our kid's lives in both stories and pictures.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP