Back in Texas!

As of November 5th I am once again a resident of San Antonio, TX! I left Guam behind to start life again here in the states, sadly though without my Jaccob :( The good thing is is that Kensy arrived the next day so having her here with me has definitely been a consolation. I feel so much closer to Jaccob having her by my side, kind of like a small part of him is here too.

So everything has been wonderful since our arrival and being close to family is something I was really needing. Being this far along in my pregnancy it is nice to be around lots of loved ones especially since Jaccob won't be able to be with me the day little Isabella decides to make her public appearance!

All in all it's good to be back in Texas and now I am anxious for the start of the holidays. I love Thanksgiving and I love Christmas so I can't wait to celebrate! Once these next couple of weeks fly by I will be that much closer to bringing our little girl into this world. What better gift to receive than the gift of our baby!

Post a Comment


once upon a time...

i started this blog as a way of keeping in touch with family and friends. we moved to guam right after our wedding, so i needed a creative medium in which to share our new life together as newlyweds. as our lives began to change so did our family dynamic! our first addition to the family was our furry baby, kensy, an adorable german shepherd. then our greatest dreams came true when God blessed us with our daughters isabela and anya. almost 7 years later this blog now chronicles our lives as parents and also our kid's lives in both stories and pictures.


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP