He's underway again :(
So Jaccob just went underway again yesterday and I'm missing him so much already...you would think that it would only get easier and easier, but it doesn't. The more that Jaccob and I live together and spend our lives together the harder it is when he leaves. The only thing that really helps me get by is knowing that this time that we are apart only makes us stronger and it makes us appreciate one another even more :) I can only thank God for him and the sacrifice that he is doing not only for us, but for our country. The more I think about it the more I realize that my life is PERFECT with him in it, whether he is with me physically or not. I love him with all my heart and with all that I am. I love you Jaccob!




