Happy '07!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope everybody had an exciting and fun filled New Year's Eve, can you believe we are in 2007?!?! It's amazing how fast time flies! Not too long ago Jaccob and I moved here and now we are half way through...to think too that this year will be our 2 year anniversary!! Hopefully Jaccob will be here for it since he was underway for the last one...cross your fingers!
Well this year Jaccob actually had to work on New Year's Eve! Can you believe that?!?!? Yeah I couldn't either, BUT luckily he was able to get off work just in time for us to get all dolled up and go downtown :) We spent the all important 12:00 midnight just the two of us and it was nice to be there with one another and nobody else...it was a very magical moment! Anyway, after that we went and spent the rest of the night with his friends and we partied like rockstars!




