We're having a GIRL!!!!
I went in today for my ultrasound with radiology and we are definitely having a girl! She was just moving and moving around, sucking her little thumb and everything :) We are both really excited and can't wait to pick out her name. Jaccob and I both want a Spanish sounding name so we are looking at a couple that we like such as Isabella and Adriana. Nothing set yet but as soon as we think of the perfect name for our little princess we will let everyone know.
Here is a picture showing us it's a she and not a he...just in case you can't tell there is an arrow pointing to it (God knows he had to explain to me what I was looking at!) but anyway just take my word for it!
Here is a picture showing us it's a she and not a he...just in case you can't tell there is an arrow pointing to it (God knows he had to explain to me what I was looking at!) but anyway just take my word for it!





